10 Dementia PLR Articles (+ 10 Social Media Blurbs related to the articles)
Unfortunately, dementia is a common brain disease affecting large proportions of people, and will only increase as the population ages. Alzheimer’s is one type of dementia talked about in these articles, but these articles also talk about the other types of dementia that exist so that you will be able to use this information to inform your own readers and clients.
You get the articles delivered to you in a zip file (txt format).
- Common Questions about a Dementia Diagnosis
- Common Symptoms of Dementia
- Dementia Risk Factors and How to Reduce Your Risk
- Factors Other Than Dementia That Can Affect Your Memory
- How to Make the Most of Your Doctor’s Visit
- How to Tell Family and Friends That You Have Dementia
- Signs That You Need to See Your Doctor
- Tests You Can Do Yourself to See If You Have Dementia
- The Different Types of Dementia
- What Medical Help Will I Get If I Am Diagnosed with Dementia?