A recent study done at the University of Washington (Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation) is estimated that 1/3 of the world’s population is now obese! That equates to 2 billion people in the world who are overweight or obese!
In addition, no countries have had a huge decline in obesity levels.
Those are staggering numbers, and what makes it worse is that children are part of this global problem, and many are entering adulthood as overweight or obese. This puts them at risk of many health problems now and down the road.
This PLR pack is dedicated to childhood obesity, and what you can do to help children overcome it.
(Note: The articles below are not unique to Kim Phoenix, but they have been edited to my high standards. The article PDF’s and social media images are unique to Kim Phoenix).
Here’s what is included in the “Obesity in Children” PLR pack:
All of these articles come in TXT, DOC, and professional PDF formats, delivered in a zip file. All articles have at least 400 words or more.
Here’s a sample of what the PDF’s look like:
1. 3 Myths about Childhood Obesity
2. Common Childhood Obesity Treatments & Recommendations
3. Childhood Obesity & Its Alarming Consequences
4. 3 Tips to Increase Your Children’s Activity Levels
5. 6 Ideas for Teaching Your Children How to Eat Healthier
6. Childhood Obesity & Its Causes
7. 7 Tips to Help Your Child Lose Weight
Bonus! 5 Social Media Images – Original
Actual Sizes: 403 X 403 (four), 465 X 360 (one)
PNG (4 images) and JPG (1 image)