What is a ghostwriter? A ghostwriter is a person who writes a piece of work such as non-fiction or fiction, but does not put his/her name on it. Rather, the ghostwriter allows another person to claim authorship. The client puts his/her name on the work and the ghostwriter transfers copyright to the client – that is, full permission to use the work as his/her own.
This PLR pack is perfect if you teach other people about having their own businesses, or if you teach writers more ways to earn money. Ghostwriting can be one lucrative way to earn money.
You get 10 articles: (Txt)
- How Much Can Ghostwriters Make?
- How to Find Ghostwriting Gigs
- How to Gain Experience as a Ghostwriter
- How to Protect Yourself as a Writer
- How to Write a Winning Proposal as a Ghostwriter
- Tips for Being a Successful Ghostwriter
- Tips for Collaborating with the Client as a Ghostwriter
- What Is Expected of a Ghostwriter?
- What Skills and Qualities Do Ghostwriters Need?
- Who Hires Ghostwriters?