10 Eco-Friendly Winter Clothing PLR Articles (+ 10 Social Media Blurbs related to the articles)
You get the articles delivered to you in a zip file (txt format).
- 12 Tips for Refashioning Your Winter Wardrobe
- Fairtrade, Ethical, Organic – What’s the Difference?
- How Eco-Friendly Is Cotton?
- How Eco-Friendly Is Wool?
- How to Clean Your Coat at Home to Save on Dry Cleaning
- How to Go Green with Your Winter Footwear
- How to Make a New Winter Coat out of an Old One
- Ten Sweater Upcycling Ideas
- Thrift Store Shopping Tips
- Tips for Finding an Eco-Friendly Coat
If you live in an area that has cold winters, a good coat is a must. But not all coats are eco-friendly. Here are some tips for finding the right coat that matches your personal principles.
Avoid Harmful Chemicals
Winter jackets are often treated with various chemicals in order to waterproof them. Do your research to avoid any products with PFCs (perfluorinated chemicals). PFCs have been found even in the Arctic due to evaporation from treated garments, and accumulate in the livers of polar bears and human blood. Review and reports by various groups such as Greenpeace can help you stay safe and also protect the environment.