You get 3 PLR Content Packs for a Bundled, Reduced Price:
1. Report: Recharge Your Body: How to Overcome Fatigue and Get Your Life Back
- Why You Feel Exhausted Even on Your Best Days
- How Mental Exhaustion Affects the Whole Body
- How to Overcome Mental Exhaustion
- Activities That Raise Your Physical and Mental Energy Levels
- Revitalizing Foods to Boost Your Energy All Day
- How to Rest If You’re an Insomniac
- Colors and Scents That Add Pep to Your Step
- How to Improve Your Energy by Staying Hydrated
6077 words in this report, in Word and Txt formats
You get the eCovers in editable flat PSD and JPG formats.
You also get the spiral and paperback 3-D covers (PNG) with transparent backgrounds.
2. Brand New Ecourse: 10 Energizing Tricks
- Limit your options for less indecision
- Power off your electronics and give yourself a break
- Cool your body to invigorate your mind
- Stretch your muscles
- Boost your circadian rhythms with sunlight
- Practice proper posture to feel more energized
- Deep breathing gets your blood pumping
- Stay hydrated to ward off dehydration
- Make your bedroom a fortress of comfort
- Ensure your nutrition needs are met
(Written in the format of 10 emails. Send out one email/day for anyone new who joins your list to learn how they can energize, and reduce fatigue). Approx. 4909 words, in Txt and Word documents)
You also get the image – seen on the right – (PNG) in its full size.
3. 10 Snoring Articles & 10 Social Media Blurbs/Tweets
- Do Ear Plugs Work?
- Eight Anti-Snoring Devices to Try
- How to Talk to Your Partner about His/Her Snoring
- Lifestyle Changes to Improve Snoring
- Self-Help Strategies to Reduce Snoring
- Snoring: Are Separate Bedrooms Ever a Good Idea?
- Ten Reasons Why People Snore
- The Effects of Snoring on a Relationship
- Tips for Dealing with Complaints about Your Snoring
- When to See the Doctor about Your Snoring