What you can do with PLR Content Purchased from BestPLRCentral.com
- You can use any of the PLR content as part of your online or offline business.
- You can modify the content (by removing, adding, editing wording, etc.).
- You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters, autoresponders, or anywhere you publish content.
- You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code inside the content.
- You can use the PLR content in a free ecourse, ebook, or report.
- You can also use the content to create a paid product.
- You can put your name on the content.
- You can use the content in your membership site.
- You can use the content for webinars and other online training events.
What You Can Not Do With PLR Content from BestPLRCentral.com
- You cannot sell this content as PLR to others, nor can you give them permission to sell my PLR as PLR. This also means that you are not allowed to use my PLR on sites you intend to flip.
- You cannot use my name on the products you buy from this site.
- You cannot submit the PLR to article directories. Article directories do not accept duplicate PLR topics, and you run the risk of having your account at that article directory terminated. In addition, if everyone submitted to the article directories, it would lessen the value of the PLR that you are purchasing. It is, therefore, in everyone’s best interests not to do this.
- Do not claim that you are the original author of the PLR content. All this means is that you don’t want to say, “Written by: Author Name.” It is recommended instead that you use terminology such as: “Presented by: Website/Name,” “Brought to You By: Website/Name,” or “Compiled by: Website/Name.” The reason for this is to ensure protection for your business. In other words, it would not be good for your business if someone came across the exact, unmodified content elsewhere on the web, but it had a different author’s name. Instead, by using the recommended terminology, you eliminate that risk for all purchasers. You can “brand” the content with your name or business name, but just not take credit for being the original author.